Subject: [Leica] Picture of her Year :-)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Nov 29 19:24:11 2004

At 07:06 PM 11/29/2004, B. D. Colen wrote:

>Very nice, Richard...Two questions...what is the automail, and if anyone

Thanks!

(*) Automail - from the Anime Full Metal Alchemist, basically a metal
prosthetics with full range of functions...

>had told you on that night 14 years ago that today it would cover her
>fingers, what would you have said? :-) And, two, was this shot with the

ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ? :-)

Actually, we are fairly lucky that she is relatively conservative - no
tattoo, only piercing are one on each ear, etc. Only thing is she kills her
bike on a regular basis, but it seems to be a rather good tradeoff....

>Epson RD1? And are you having focusing problems?

Yes, the R-D1. I am shooting a lot of F1.4 pics to see if there are
focusing problems, but so far the only mistakes are mine. Of course I am
only using the 35/1.4 and 50/1.4. I wouldn't doubt Stephen Gandy's opinion
that with a 38mm RF baselength, it just won't cut it for Noctiulux @F1 or
the 75 'lux @1.4. I should try it w/ my 90/2 AA just to see what it can do...

The nicest feature of the digital, I think, is that you now have 3 exposure
controls - aperture, shutter speed and ASA. The R-D1 uses the analogue old
think way of using knobs and switches, and the ASA can be easily changed
w/o taking the eyes off the VF.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Picture of her Year :-))
Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Picture of her Year :-))