Subject: [Leica] Leica Book
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 07:05:04 2004

Mark, I bought two of the three paper-back books by Jim  Lager about three
years ago for about $75 from Finger Lakes  Photo Books.
   I don't remember which ones I bought but I believe I already  had the
256-page "Illustrated Guide II" on lenses, accessories and special  models
and
bought the 64-page "Illustrated Guide," on Leica cameras from  1925-1975 and
the
96-page "Illustrated Guide III," on M and Leicaflex  lenses, special models
and accessories.
  You might check on more current prices from Leon Pomerantz in  upstate New
York State, owner of the Finger Lakes book store,  at
_http://www.photobooksonline.com/_ (http://www.photobooksonline.com/) . [I
often saw him at the
Second Sunday Camera Show in Wayne, New Jersey, but he  often went to other
camera
shows around the East.]
  I rarely ever use the paper-back books any longer because the  later three
hard-cover Leica books by Lager meet most of my needs...bob  cole