Subject: [Leica] PAW 48 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Nov 28 03:00:47 2004

Sorry, LUG, some of you probably already saw these:

It might sound like I'm some kind of "jet-setter", posting pictures from
Oslo one week and from various places in Sweden another. The distance
between Oslo and where I live is about the same as between Chicago and
Springfield Illinois, no, not even that far (348 km). I actually miss that
trip (though I'd usually go further south, down to St. Louis, but I don't
live that far south of Oslo). There was always something majestic about
the wide-open spaces of the prairie. I miss that, but find some kind of
substitute in the sea.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/48.html
Arild, about 1 hour south of where I am (driving fast enough that you
might get a ticket, but no so fast that you'll lose your license).

Coming home from work on Friday, at about 5 pm, I had to get past this guy
on the way up to my house (about 20 meters up the hill). He (or she) liked
the apples that had fallen on the ground:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/48alt1.html

Daniel

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] PAW 48 dlridings)