Subject: [Leica] SLR lenses to Leica adapter
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Nov 24 16:51:25 2004

> This allows a lot of new opportunities - fisheyes, makros, just to
> mention
> two - I just wonder if there's any betatester on the list who could
post
> some pictures?

There is also this statement in Steve's ad at cameraquest:

> You focus normally with your rangefinder, and then transfer the focus
distance to the distance scale on your SLR lens.? OK, so it's not as
convenient as a RF coupled M mount lens, but it is a lot more convenient
than guessing the focus distance when you use SLR lenses on your M.

I looked at these adapters earlier today, then read this statement and
wondered.

Maybe Steve can address this issue.

Ken