Subject: [Leica] Leica Noctilux 50mm f/1.0
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Nov 24 11:13:48 2004

Twenty years ago, I knew a furrier, who had told me a basically economic
story from his fur coat boutique (when fur coats were'nt politically
incorrect):

They had a silver fox coat in the display for a very long time, and though
they had reduced the price successively from sFr. 5500.- to 1100.-, nobody
bought it. Then, more as for a joke, they added a 0 and offered it for
11'000.-.
One day later it was sold.

Question: What's the market price of this fur coat? And how much is it worth?
:o)
Didier

PS: it was NOT a Hermes boutique

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Leica Noctilux 50mm f/1.0)