Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 47: A couple of shots from last weekend in DC
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Nov 24 08:51:05 2004

Hi Folks,

This week I've put up 2 pix I took last weekend in DC.

The first (main) just shows some seasonal color from the backyard of my
folks' house.  The second shows my stepfather completely attuned to a story
he's hearing at my dad's birthday party.

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_47/index.html

Happy thanksgiving, to those who celebrate...I'm curious to see whether
US-originated LUG traffic will go up or down as our families descend!

;)

-Aaron

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 47: A couple of shots from last weekend in DC)