Subject: [Leica] rookie posts: Digilux 2
From: mjblug at total.net (Michael Blugerman)
Date: Tue Nov 23 22:00:14 2004

OK guys, go easy on me. This is my first post.

  I anticipated Ted's comment about happy family pics with my Digilux 2.
These are from last week's Santa Claus parade in Toronto. All are auto,
no fuss with PS or cropping. My favourite is
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/Michael-Blugerman/L1030687>.

My M6 is being repaired. Did I have fun with this  digital? Yes. Can I
see myself getting more interested in film when I have something
serious to do, yes.

I don't know how to hook the original or full image behind these
web-sized pics, but I think that I could make some nice prints. The
immediate feedback of doing a slide show for my kids after the parade
and warming up is worth a ton. I wish I had this kind of feedback when
I was starting to use a camera.

Thanks for looking,

Michael

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] rookie posts: Digilux 2)