Subject: [Leica] George & Epson & wedding
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Tue Nov 23 14:08:27 2004

Hello,
I went to a wedding at Chicago's Cultural Center (formerly the Public
Library) on Friday last and took my Epson RD-1 with 35mm summicron to the
event. Thought some of you might want to see a few examples. They were all
shot at the lowest resolution at f2 and ranging between 1/8 to 1/30 shutter
speed and obviously handheld. I'd love some comments on the photos since
this is my first picture post to the LUG in the several years I've been a
member...
Thanks
George Kase

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] George & Epson & wedding)