Subject: SV: [Leica] I finaly did buy one
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Nov 23 11:44:08 2004

> Thanks Daniel and all that did give me good advice thanks alot.
> I have to agree to that i bought the 4 ver.of this lens found it on
> finn.no,I tried the camera and lens last saturday here in Drammen,and was
> very pleased with it.The next will be a 50 -cron and a 90 -cron.Or i might
> try a 50 VC 1.4 nokton,

I'm really really partial to Leica glass when it comes to a 50.

> but the 90 will be a -cron.

At least consider the Lanthar. Right now L?morks (damn, I should be
telling you this ... I haven't picked up one yet) has a couple of new
90/3.5 Lanthars they're getting rid of. I want to say 2.600 NOK. That's
cheap enough. The catch? They don't have a screw mount to M adapter for
the 28/90 in stock.

At any rate ... enjoy!

Daniel