Subject: [Leica] New Gallery - A Hush
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Nov 22 03:33:27 2004

On 11/22/04 2:26 AM, "Wade Heninger" <heninger@adobe.com> typed:

> A new gallery of 8 images from the past week.
>
> http://heninger.org/gallery/2004/ahush
>
> Comments appreciated.

An over all way to light look by a good stop and a half on my Mac monitor.
Your highlights are fried. There is on detail up there. If it was darkroom
printing I'd say you way over develop your negs by about 20 percent (N+2)
and possibly over exposed them a bit too. Making for high tones which simply
refused to separate. But as these are scans to uploads it could have been
any number of things in the scanning tweaking process.
The lightest images I've seen on my monitor in memory.

How'd you do it?

I like this one
http://www.heninger.org/gallery/2004/ahush/pages/a%20hush%20-%2006.htm
And it's only 2/3's of a stop light maybe.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/