Subject: [Leica] Interesting MP
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 21:14:02 2004

In a message dated 11/21/2004 9:39:44 PM Central Standard Time,
feli2@earthlink.net writes:
Even a Luxus? Null series? First production M3?

>  If I had a $300,000 car, I
> would drive it every day. (if it ran)

Me too, but probably not if it was a one of a kind. Not for monetary
reasons, but because I think as it's owner I would have a certain of
responsibility
to preserve it for future generations, who may want to experience it.
Would you fly the Spirit of St Louis if you owned it?

Feli
Um, I would probably crash the Spirit of St. Louis if I tried to fly it, as
am not a pilot, and the dang thing has no windshield!   All that as a given,
I'd go sit in it, and play with the contols!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Interesting MP)