Subject: [Leica] Well, I set up a darkroom: for better or -----
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Sat Nov 20 19:00:46 2004

I seem to have dedicated my life to being the last practitioner of dying
or dead crafts...hand cartography, bookbinding, printing with movable
type, and chemical photographic processes.  As much as I enjoy and
admire hand drafted maps, proper books, and silver gelatin prints, I
have to admit that all of these artifacts are now more worthy as
cocktail party conversation than practical crafts.

        Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Well, I set up a darkroom: for better or -----)