Subject: [Leica] Advice needed: Should I set up a darkroom or not?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 16:49:55 2004

> If your darkroom is in the basement it doesn't matter how dusty it is
> because the naturally high humidity keeps the dust off your negs as you
> print. You wont have a dust problem surprisingly. But you can't use a glass
> carrier as you get Newton rings. Or Van Allen belts. Rainbow phenomenon
> which comes out in your prints.
>
> Mark Rabiner
> Photography
> Portland Oregon
> http://rabinergroup.com/

If you dig three feet down in New Orleans, you'll strike water. And then
you'll have a rainbow phenomenon.  The city has naturally high humidity.  I
have
been out when it was 100% humidity and no rain.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from surrealistic at cox.net (Curtis Fant) ([Leica] Advice needed: Should I set up a darkroom or not?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Advice needed: Should I set up a darkroom or not?)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Advice needed: Should I set up a darkroom or not?)