Subject: [Leica] soo.. anyone ordered a R8/R9 digital back yet?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Nov 20 07:47:55 2004

Personally I think the firmware issue will be another extension of the ...
build it your way.... of the newly announced M series bodies.  You can have
the camera with whatever firmware version you personally want..... or, for
that really rare version, none.  YOu could even get your name put in your VF
when you first boot the camera!

Then we can wait till the after market has produced third party firmware,
you know, not officially licensed, ruins your warranty, but really works as
it should......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] soo.. anyone ordered a R8/R9 digital back yet?)