Subject: [Leica] FS: RF Coupled SLR lens to Leica M Adapters
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 12:21:53 2004

In a message dated 11/19/2004 2:17:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
pdzwig@summaventures.com writes:

BD and  LUG,

May I absolve myself - at least partially - of the heinouus crime  of
wanting
attach someone else's glass to a Leica body by saying that I  strongly
suspect
that the glass that I am talking about is of German  design, close to LUG
hearts,
even if labelled "Minolta".

Mea  culpa,

Peter

OK, I did some looking, and Minolta made what you need to commit the crime
Peter:

Leica also made an adapter that can be useful to Minolta users, especially
those that use the CL or CLE cameras.  Called the Leitz Ring Nr. 22233, it
allows you to place Minolta SLR lenses on Leica and Minolta M-mount cameras.

Unlike the Leica to Minolta adapter, this adapter maintains the infinity
focus.

Source:  _http://members.aol.com/manualminolta/access.htm_
(http://members.aol.com/manualminolta/access.htm)

Sorry about earlier misinformation.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] FS: RF Coupled SLR lens to Leica M Adapters)