Subject: [Leica] Removing LTM from M6
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Nov 19 10:20:55 2004

I understand this proceedure, but it really is a bit of a non-fix... it
compensates for wmonthing I figure ( maybe wrongly) should have an easier
solution....and  a lot of my M rear caps do not have the raised dots, adding
to the "pain level".

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

The older rear lens caps of Leica lenses have 3 raised blobs on the rim
which fit into the LTM adapter to twist it off the camera. The rear caps
delivered with CV LTM adapters are more or less the same.