Subject: [Leica] Leica IRC chat
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 06:37:24 2004

If you've been looking for the Leica chat on irc, and come up with an  empty
room, that's because there have been some network changes.

Use  irc.unitedusers.net as a server name, and it will rotate you onto an
available  server.

We are working to get our own irc server; when that happens it  should
simplify the whole process.  In the meantime if you have questions,  go to:

http://www.sonc.com/ircfaq.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com