Subject: [Leica] RE ASPHERICAL LENSES 35 vs 35 asph
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Nov 18 19:46:56 2004

The Olympus 90/2 macro is legendary. It has one of the creamiest bokeh ever
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/tn/sisters-2.jpg.html

and as sharp as anything, BUT at wide open, it's no contest, the Leica 90/2
AA beats it by a mile. I shoot wide open a lot, so the wide open
performance is critical... much more so than Bokeh: a good picture with a
good boken may make it a great picture, but a bad picture with a great
boken is still a bad picture :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] RE ASPHERICAL LENSES 35 vs 35 asph)