Subject: [Leica] 2nd M-body recommendation
From: alex at hellofan.com (Alex Fan)
Date: Thu Nov 18 01:03:44 2004

Thx for the suggestions and information from all the posters.  It makes me
think over and over again for this '2nd' body which may eventually become
the 1st body.  It come to a conclusion that a M6 (w/wo TTL) will suit me
most.  I will wait and see if somebody in the forum has one to offer.
However it is always not a bad idea to have other M's (5 and 4) when I can
afford.

Thx
Alex

Replies: Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] 2nd M-body recommendation)