Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: Nikon's profits tripled
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Wed Nov 17 16:41:45 2004

Correct Doug! If one has a Leica R8/R9 and interested in the R digital
back, one would not be interested in a Nikon digital back regardless of how
swappable it is! People typically don't plan future photography systems
based on hearsay and innuendo.

JB

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] RE: Re: Nikon's profits tripled)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] RE: Re: Nikon's profits tripled)