Subject: [Leica] OT: Metal edged shoebox for 5x7 prints?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Nov 16 07:38:29 2004

At 09:04 AM 11/16/2004, you wrote:
>Looking for a supplier of 'archival shoeboxs' for 5x7 prints.
>Found some sources on the web, but looking for opinions and good suppliers.
>I am having some difficulty finding the right size.
>Ideally would hold 5x7 prints and length of box would be ~12"
>
>thanks
>Eric

Light Impressions has exactly what you're looking for:

http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?DSP=50000&PCR=30000:190000:191000:191200:191220&IID=9574

Probably not the cheapest available but I've always been pleased with their
service and their products.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com