Subject: [Leica] Fuji 6X9 RF
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Nov 15 16:36:32 2004

I have the 6x7 version of the camera. No, it has no meter, and you
will be astonished by how large it is. Seeing an image of it does it
no justice; it is really, really big. Fortunately, much of it is
filled with air, so you don't hurt yourself carrying it around.

I put a CV meter in the flash shoe of mine. Works just fine. The new
CV meters are even smaller, and you might want to consider getting
one.

Jeffery

Message from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Fuji 6X9 RF)