Subject: [Leica] Art of Noise...
From: daniel.rocha at free.fr (Daniel ROCHA)
Date: Sun Nov 14 16:57:18 2004

Hello All,

To continue with my first question, which I found
here a lot of answers (thansk a lot), I must talk
about an important factor in a telemetric camera
choice !

I'm searching for a telemetric camera to carry with
me, when my 24x36 AF & 6x6 can't be used.

The lenses are very important for me, and also the
noise...

In first I have planed to buy a Leica CL. I'm hesitating
with the coming soon Bessa R bodies (M compatible).

I would like to know if the Bessai is "as noisy" than the
Leica CL.

I know that the CL is noisier than a M body. I'm searching
to make stealth photography.

I'm seeing the M3+50/2, as a solution... Is it too old ?

Thanks to everybody !

Regards,

<> Daniel Rocha -  Photographie <>
 http://www.monochromatique.com