Subject: [Leica] Japan's JN-25 naval code
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 05:46:47 2004

Marc,  after reading your lengthy remarks the other day on code-breaking
during World  War II, I realize that you know far more on this subject that
I ever
did and  I withdraw. [Besides, when I moved South almost a year ago, I
reluctantly  donated practically all my espionage collection, including
David Kahn's "The Codebreakers," so [unless it's filed away among my
unpacked books] I may never catch up.] -- bob  cole

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Japan's JN-25 naval code)