Subject: [Leica] PWIFLI: Around my neighborhood
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Nov 14 02:33:59 2004

The last couple of weekends I've taken my new E-1 out when walking my
dog.   So, here's a few from around my neighborhood.  So if you don't mind
an OT digital camera, take a ride around my learning curve. . .

http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/E1/

The E-1 is very different from a Leica RF.  I find myself shooting
different things.  Looking for more purely compositional things as well as
my more typical people and critters in action.  Occasionally cutting off
edges of things because the M6 viewfinder is more forgiving than the E-1's
100% finder.  Instant feedback is a great teacher.

--Peter Klein
Seattle, WA