Subject: [Leica] PAW story, or "But I Figured It Was An Easy $500...."
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat Nov 13 09:01:17 2004

In the words of Vanessa Williams, it's amazing how old images can resurface.

Several months ago my partner John worked with a fellow who was, to say the
least, not ready for customer contact.  Two of John's clients asked this
fellow never to show his face on their premises again--since he was
cause cruising for porn at secretarial stations, in the middle of the
workday.

Naturally, that behavior led to the fellow's dismissal.

This week, an old friend (and porn hound) of John's sent along a few
Quicktime clips and jpgs from various sex websites.  One of the clips
showed two guys sitting on a couch, doing what any teenager would do
while watching a XXX flick.

The guy on the left was the former employee!  It has been edited for red
state sensitivities.

When John had described the former employee's work habits, I'd naively
assumed it was a metaphor.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

PS.  To keep this on topic, both of the fellows on the couch are avid Leica
enthusiasts, and have each recently purchased the ASPH 50 Summilux M, along
with a Hammertone MP outfit.  As you can surmise, they're both keen
enthusiasts of hammertone finishes.