Subject: [Leica] Re: put away our wallets / PAM ?
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Nov 13 08:13:26 2004

My photography appears to have gotten worse with the use of digital. I
don't know if it is losing control over the camera, shooting too many
frames (spray and pray for a good image), or lack of familiarity with
the digital camera's features. I am having difficulty getting a
Picture-A-Week as well, but that has more to do with just being very
busy on the weekends and not having the opportunity to get out. A PAM
might be a good idea.

Jeffery

Replies: Reply from grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com) ([Leica] Re: put away our wallets / PAM ?)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Re: put away our wallets / PAM ?)