Subject: [Leica] First 35/2 Summicron shots
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 06:14:06 2004

In a message dated 11/13/2004 8:07:17 AM Central Standard Time,
ndandar@hotmail.com writes:
I do have people and trees on that roll but didn't get around to scanning
them in when I posted that message.  I only had those three photos scanned
in at that point.  How about giving me a break, eh?
----------------------

I think Mark was gently teasing you, since you said   "Everything about the
lens seems lovely.. contrast, bokeh, etc."   and nothing about the shots
told
us anything about those found qualities.

The pictures are kinda like when someone shows you their new baby, and you
can't think of anything to gush about, so you just say, "Hi, baby!"

You'll know it if the hounds go on the chase. ;>D

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish