Subject: [Leica] DAS Feature 57: pictures in the key of low
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Thu Nov 11 21:53:30 2004

Ok, I just did 20 contact sheets in one hour, getting close a mass
printing record (thanks, Nova).   So I did a quick and dirty scan of
one of the negatives.  I always wondered what would happen if you shot
Tri-X and ended up with a picture composed almost entirely of midtones.
  I guess I know now.  This may be the one subject for which this works.

http://www.dantestella.com/past/past57.html

Cheers
Dante Stella
http://www.dantestella.com