Subject: [Leica] iGavel Auctions
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Nov 11 12:46:28 2004

You have tried this with Ebay and had luck?

Commercial auctioneers are generally respectable, and honest.  IGavel is
new, but I suspect will be honorable.  But if the lens you buy has fungus,
and you want to return it, what do the many legal T+C say in their contract
as to your getting compensation?  Do you have a copy of their T+C?  I bet
they are not listed on the WEB, and most likely are in some lawyers' drawer.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

If a seller is a rat I would go to the auction company and start some
action. I would also try to use my credit card for any auction
purchases as they insure purchases and have pros to go after rats.

Dave

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] iGavel Auctions)