Subject: [Leica] Summilux vs. Summicron
From: jonathan at openhealth.org (Jonathan Borden)
Date: Tue Nov 9 08:27:36 2004

B. D. Colen wrote:

> The point of this new generation of printers is that you do not need to
> own, or use, a computer to get prints.

Aha, then how does one save "negatives"? I assume that those expensive
CF cards tend to fill up. And terms of expense, there are many places
willing to do 4x6 prints at much less than 30 cents per image,
including cost of film, processing and printing (not that I'd
necessarily want the el cheapo deal, just to point out that digital
doesn't save _any_ money as long as you print most every shot you take.

Jonathan

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Summilux vs. Summicron)