Subject: [Leica] Copyright Alert
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Nov 9 08:08:26 2004

At 10:43 AM 11/9/2004, you wrote:
>At 10:20 AM 11/9/2004, you wrote:
>>And those lawyers will undoubtedly attempt to
>>use the law as Neil is interpreting it.

I just got an e-mail from the Copyright Defense division of PPA that urges
support of this bill and offers to answer any questions you have:

"If you have questions regarding this legislation, please send them to the
PPA/Copyright Defense Government Affairs staff at copyrightdefense@ppa.com
and we will be happy to provide you with any additional information."

Ask and you shall receive.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com
http://www.workbookstock.com
http://www.newscom.com
http://www.americanphotojournalist.com

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Copyright Alert)
Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Copyright Alert)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Copyright Alert)