Subject: [Leica] Favourite things
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Tue Nov 9 01:33:55 2004

From: "Daniel Ridings" <daniel.ridings@edd.uio.no>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Favourite things

> Taken when you were grounded a couple of weeks ago?
>
> Best,
> Daniel
>
> On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, GeeBee wrote:
>
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Favourite_things.htm
---------------------

Hi Daniel,

Yes, taken when grounded. In addition to being a very fine book Ted didn't
stint on the weight either :-) A potential stitch popper.

Although I was out of the loop for four weeks (the Fawsley barrage was from
a film shot on October 3rd) thanks to the LUG I took several walks.
Scandinavia, Spain Natchitoches and many other locations and I offer my
thanks to you Nathan, Sonny and all the others for getting me out of the
house.

--Graham

Message from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Favourite things)