Subject: [Leica] Glass Act
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Nov 7 21:03:45 2004

You know, Bill, you consistently produce some really wonderful stuff, this
included.  And you often do it with lenses that many of us traded for
something "better," such as the 50/1.4 Nikkor and the 90/4 Elmar.  Anyway,
I just wanted to compliment you on your vision and your expression of
it.  Good show!

One suggestion, which has nothing to do with your photography.  Some of
your pictures, including "Glass Act," freeze up Internet Explorer because
of Photoshop 7's way of writing some extra XML preview data into
them.  Please read the following:

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=003j8d

It explains how to turn off the option that causes the problem.  That way I
won't have to close all my IE windows and go to an ancient version of
Netscape to view your wonderful shots.

--Peter Klein
Seattle
(who doesn't use Photoshop, so I can't give more exact instructions.  I'm
sure someone else can if you need help).