Subject: [Leica] MP Viewfinder still flare
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Nov 6 12:59:57 2004

Hello everyone,

Today I've tried my new MP, a lovely instrument in the hands, but against
that I've read from Erwin Puts and others, the viewfinder has occasionally
still flare, in very rare occasions or points of viewing, and less than M6
but I've been a little bit surprised, the better viewfinder was one of the
main reasons to decide me for a MP, everyone has the same experience?

Another point I was surprised was with the Setting Dial for ASA/DIN, it's
only the ASA scale, it is not the usual dial ring as it was for M6 with ASA
& DIN.

Luis

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] MP Viewfinder still flare)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] MP Viewfinder still flare)