Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul)
Date: Sat Nov 6 10:32:57 2004

Couldn't say if it's a C- or a D-Type, to be honest. They both had
removable, but solid, half tonneaus for use during circuit racing,
which is what you see here. The open wheel throws me. Could be a
special of some kind, especially as it's silver. Are we sure it's a Jag
and not a Merc with the wrong steering wheel?

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com