Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sat Nov 6 04:18:58 2004

Frank,

Tend to agree about the lens and await an example in bright sunlight with a
lot of dapple light in the OOF background.

Now for the hard question... Presume the Ferrari is the F1 2.5 V-6 like the
one Phil Hill used to drive when I worked at NART in the sixties, but what
is that Jag with the Bell helmet?

William

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update)