Subject: [Leica] Thanks, everyone
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Nov 5 15:43:33 2004

>From the LUG Guidelines:

"Please do not use the LUG to publicise activities at public commerce
sites such as eBay. We all know how to look there if we are interested,
and if we are not interested, we don't want to read about it here."

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Thanks, everyone)