Subject: [Leica] speaking of photoshop tips
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Nov 5 06:46:46 2004

Someone else has been reading the photo.net digital darkroom forum!  ;-)

HPF is what I normally use for neg scans that are going to be printed, and
the prints look really nice.  I find it easy to do, easy to control, and
easily reversible/adjustable later. I haven't done a rigorous comparison
with other methods...it just gave me better results initially then I was
getting with USM, so I stuck with it.  I recorded a little action in PS, so
now all I do is hit F5 to run it and then I adjust the opacity slider on
the HPF layer to fine tune the amount of sharpening I want.  Cool.

-Aaron

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] speaking of photoshop tips)