Subject: [Leica] Fawsley Northamptonshire #7 &#8
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Thu Nov 4 10:46:41 2004

I'm so far behind on reading the LUG this may have been posted already,
but; this is a great pair showing that landscape photography does not
always mean wide angle. I much prefer 08, I find it a stronger photo.

On this one:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Fawsley_06.htm

I think a crop off the bottom makes it better for me. I find my eyes
drifting down and there is nothing of interest there, (to me).
Compositionally I particularly like the way the distant tree line curves
to the right. Good work Graham.

Dennis

Replies: Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Fawsley Northamptonshire #7 &#8)