Subject: [Leica] LHSA convention cluster bombs Part One The Beginning.
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Tue Nov 2 19:38:03 2004

Mark,

Take a deep breath and see if you can remember. Is it ASPH or APO
or both? IMO, ASPH could be good. APO is not for me if it's like the
90 APO. Compact and light would be good, e.g. no heavier and not
much larger than the 50 ASPH.

This lens was due to be released at Photokina, no one seems to know
what happened, and Hanns-Peter isn't answering his e-mail...

William

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] LHSA convention cluster bombs Part One The Beginning.)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LHSA convention cluster bombs Part One The Beginning.)