Subject: [Leica] Election coverage
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Tue Nov 2 16:32:35 2004

Anyone who has not found a nice way to watch the vote come in can try

http://www.cbc.ca/news/

...and the map is a link to Associated Press live feed.

Bush has 34 Electoral votes to Kerry's three already (IND, Ky, Ga.)

Anyone else seen any good websites to watch?

I'll be up all night editing negs on the "Detroit Iron" 1950's light table
with the laptop and wireless connection propped up on the shelf above.

...Can you BELIEVE the voter turn out!!!????

I've covered two elections in the past year.... Glad I don't have to do this
one.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com