Subject: LIGHT (was: Re: [Leica] WAS: LEICA SEMINAR! 2004. NOW: PHOTOGRAPHIC DISCUSSION. ?)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Nov 2 13:00:45 2004

>snippet< Philippe
>>> and William to say something about the photos I posted yesterday.)<,,
>>
>> Hi Dick,
>> Well some days response just don't happen, ;-) Doesn't mean folks aren't
>> looking. I find most times it's a look and move on, doesn't mean it's a
>> good, bad or ugly photograph. In my case more times than not I don't have
>> time to answer many of them. In your case your original post was still on
>> the screen to make comment when the "LIGHT" topic brought it back.
>> Therefore. ;-)
>> (snip)

A complement that the viewers were just struck dumb by the shot I guess.

Speechless.

The numbers say that 1 out of 333 and a 3rd Luggers ever post anything
anytime anyhow anyplace but are known as "lurkers".
And have secret code rings to communicate with each other.
What's the frequency Lurk?

Try keywords such as "nude" "lesbian", "Teen" or "Supermodel" they are known
grabbers by a couple of decimal points at least and will light up your board
like the warroom in "Dr. Strangelove" or "Fail Safe".
Better yet have those be the shots!

I guarantee an enthusiastic and creative response by connoisseurs.

Which lens and version of that lens, which camera and version of that
camera. Which film. Tripod or no tripod and development information are
other sure grabbers as people want to compare their stuff against your stuff
to validate or vindicate as the occasion arises.

Stick some of this in the title and you'll stir up a hornets nest of thread
furry.

"Lesbian Aspheric APO Supermodels Eat New York!"

"Newport News at Eleven!!"

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon