Subject: [Leica] Today - was Tomorrow-a picture
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 2 05:51:01 2004

In a message dated 11/2/2004 7:08:02 AM Central Standard Time,
kennybod@mac.com writes:
>>On photographing the polls, I checked with  our local registrar of
>>voters.  She said there isn't a problem  as long as the photographers are
>>"unobtrusive."  Our local  newspaper photog will be shooting today, at
>>our polling  stations.  One of the advantages of living in a small town, I

guess.

Yes, indeed.  I went to vote at 7:15, and was the 58th voter there  (about
one every minute and a half).  No lines,  no hassle when I took  this
picture.

http://www.sonc.com/vote.htm

Advantage: Small  town

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Today - was Tomorrow-a picture)