Subject: [Leica] Tomorrow
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Nov 1 15:18:58 2004

At 05:00 PM 11/1/2004, you wrote:

>Just don't try and photograph voters in Florida - they'll lock you up..

I'm worried about South Carolina.  It's slatted to be totally for Bush, but
everybody I know is either voting Kerry or the Libertarian.  (Maybe I only
know the people work with or who live in my neighborhood ;-)    My son
drove up three hours from Charleston to vote against Bush.  I'm taking my
camera to the polls but don't expect to be allowed to use it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Tomorrow now photographing in a polling station)