Subject: [Leica] simple pouch recommendation for M body, one lens
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Oct 31 17:21:13 2004

Eric,

Have been using a wrist strap with the MP and the pouch.
<http://www.photovillage.com/html/AA_wriststraps.html>
Seems to suit the camera although I use a KameraLeder
half-case and strap with the M7 or the side strap which
came with my M5.

Something Ted said jogged my memory. If it's cool enough
or wet enough to wear a jacket, I have a lightweight blue
Barbour jacket which has mesh inside pockets down low
which can discretely manage one camera and two or three
lenses. Have done this successfully wandering around
London. Possibly this may appeal as an alternative?
<http://www.barbour.com/product/profile.asp?productid=169&activityid=0&departmentid=1&categoryid=67&womens=false>

William