Subject: [Leica] RE Which crop
From: alexglissan at hotmail.com (Alexander Glissan)
Date: Sat Oct 30 18:37:54 2004

I like the Latter one, the full use of the frame ( I think anyway) is always
the best thing to use, when shooting crowds of people, weddings, the races
etc. On days like these people are every where, give the viewer that
impression, thats how it was (as you and the lens saw it anyway!). Love the
shot.

regards:

Alex

SEEK: Now with over 50,000 dream jobs! Click here:
http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail