Subject: [Leica] Thanks from Newbie re: Noctilust
From: sleighteem at mn.rr.com (The Sleighteem)
Date: Fri Oct 29 22:19:53 2004

Hi.

Thanks a bunch for the many replies to my post about my budding Noctilust.
I've tried to reply to each of you directly.  Some of you didn't mince
words.  I s'pose I needed that.  I may just try a user M3 with a 'cron just
to get started.  Reason would certainly support that.  Thanks for the
welcome wishes and the encouragement!  I hope to share an image or two ASAP.

Sleighteem

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Thanks from Newbie re: Noctilust)