Subject: [Leica] Fawsley Northamptonshire #5
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Oct 28 13:41:16 2004

Ted,

Like your idea, but Graham would have to arrange the weather too, which
COULD be a tall order. He could charge by the cloud! :-)

Personally I prefer the color shot Graham took of this scene (in
landscape), but wish he had used the Minilux for the B&W and the 35 'Cron
for the color so that the textures might have been richer and possibly the
shadow detail even greater. I know..., you can't put a green filter on a
Minilux! :-) Perfect exposure in this shot too. It really DOES look like
this over there. Maybe that's the reason I prefer this color version. It
seems really accurate and makes me feel like getting on a plane.
<http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Fawsley_05b.htm>

Regards,

William