Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints, WTB: QR plate for long lens
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Oct 28 11:03:22 2004

I am selling fine prints of many of my photographs.  You've seen them at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com, and a growing number of list members and
others thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  The ones
made with Leica equipment are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

And all prints available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are
at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

WTB: Arca-type QR plate for long lens, such as Kirk LP-10, RRS MPR-1,
Acratech 2130.  Do you have one gathering dust in your junk drawer?  I want
it!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com